Skip to main content

Guest Worker

Visa Programs

H-2 Visa programs are designed to provide American businesses with the temporary or seasonal help they need from foreign guest workers. There are two different programs to choose from bases on your business type: H-2A or H-2B. H-2A visas are for agricultural workers, and H-2B for low skilled seasonal, temporary or peak load worker needs. Commonly the landscaping, forestry, and hospitality industries use H-2B workers.

There are a limited number of both types of visas available each year, which means your applications need to be accurate and on time for the best chance of approval. We have decades of experience with the guest worker visa application process and one of the highest approval rates of any similar business in the country.

Discover more about how Labor Consultants International can help you with your H-2A and H-2B visa needs.

SEO Tools byWeb Design and Development | Roundbox